1. valid ID cards, co-owner of the borrower;
2. marital status unmarried provide unmarried requirements permit, divorce required certificate of court civil mediation or divorce certificate (specify did not remarry after divorce);
3. the married spouse is required a valid identity card, residence booklet and marriage certificate;
4. proof of income of the borrower (half a year's salary certificate or certificates of tax payments in a row local);
5. housing title certificate;
6. guarantor (need to provide ID card, residence booklet, open (not), marriage licenses, and so on).